About Photo PrintsBefore the widespread adoption of digital cameras in the late 90s, photo images were captured on film (either color or black & white) that needed to be developed and processed in a darkroom. During the 70s Poloroids took over where the development of a photo happened on the spot, one at a time. Once printed, the snapshots were commonly displayed in photo frames and photo albums, building large collections of treasured photo images with no easy way to share them with the whole family. In fact, most families have shoeboxes full of developed film, Poloroids, and slides that may not have seen the light of day for half a generation.
Photo scanning technology has been around for awhile and many home printers can scan photos. However, this happens one at a time on your home printer/scanner and is cumbersome with the quality often less than desired. Using YesVideo's photo scanning service where you can transfer or scan your photos (and even your photo albums) to digital and DVD ensures they'll be available for future generations of your family.
The YesVideo Solution - Photo Transfer Service - Scanning to Digital and DVDYesVideo photo transfer service scans photos through manually capture, crop, and color-correct process. Each photo image has dust and dirt digitally removed from the scanned photo's surface. With YesVideo's unique photo transfer to DVD service, you will receive digital .jpeg files of all your photos. You'll be able to share the scanned photos in online photo albums, or get creative by making video slideshows or photo collages! With YesVideo's photo transfer service you'll be able to download your scanned photos to your computer share them on Facebook or send the scanned photos to friends and family.
What we do.
- Capture photos at 600 dpi and slides at 2000 dpi.
- Manually rotate each image to correct orientation.
- Manually crop images to minimize borders.
- Manually enhance image quality through color correction.
- Manually remove dust and scratches.
- Return original slides & pictures (along with new DVD movies).
What you get.
$0.49 per image
- DVD with highest quality digital JPEG files to view and copy on your computer.
- Image transfers are currently not available on our
private online service.
- Prices and services at retail stores will vary.